Your Adobe InDesign to Microsoft Word Conversion Solution
Is your client demanding a Word version of your InDesign file that they can edit and print?
Need the familiarity of Word’s Track Changes workflow so your client can propose changes without knowing InDesign?
Lost track of all the changes that were made to the InDesign proofs after the client’s “final” content was imported?
Or maybe you need a Word file that meets accessibility standards as well as exports to an accessible PDF?
We all know InDesign has a Save As feature for your indd files, but the Word files that result are rarely useful. We feel your pain… and we have the solution!
We’re design nerds… we’re also nerd nerds. We’ll promptly take any InDesign (or PDF file) and convert it to an excellent Word file (or vice versa) that is letter-perfect and true enough to the original layout that you or your client can confidently edit or Track Changes in Microsoft Word (though the Word layout will undoubtedly fall short of the InDesign layout).
You’ll have the best of both worlds: the excellence of InDesign and the efficient and familiar workflow of Microsoft Word.
“Over 200 pages of tables, and nothing out of place! We were amazed and delighted.” – Cynthia Hoffos, C3 Design
What to do next:
- Complete this form: (or email us at email@example.com if you hate forms!)
- We’ll send you a no-obligation firm price proposal.
- If you like our price, send us your Mac or Windows InDesign files (from the File menu, select Package, click Package button, click Continue, check all checkboxes, click Open … and send us the resulting folder).
- Sit back while we do the work… we’ll ship your Word files when ready, and won’t give up til you’re completely satisfied.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are there different levels of quality I can purchase?
Yes, you have the choice of…
- least expensive: an editable Word file that looks as much like the PDF of the InDesign as is possible in Word
- more sustainable: perfectly structure the Word file with style sheets and such (so that it is an excellent template for future such documents)
- fully accessible: also perfectly structure files comply with WCAG 2.0 / Section 508 / ADA / AODA guidelines for persons living with disabilities
Q. Is the price better if we do many documents?
Yes, if we do more of the same at the same time, the price per unit falls.
Q. What about fonts?
You may need to license additional fonts if, for example, your source files were built on a Mac and you don’t already have the same fonts licensed for your Word for Windows users … if you need all users to see the exact same typefaces (otherwise, reasonable substitutions will occur).
Q. How secure is the service?
We hold secret security clearance with our federal government, and treat all files with full confidentiality. We can provide encrypted delivery, upon request, at no additional charge.
Q. How do I pay?
You can pay at our secure http://www.davidberman.com/pay page, using PayPal or any credit card.
If you’d rather call us, please do: toll-free +1-800-665-1809 North America (or+1-613-728-6777 from anywhere).
Reviewed January 8, 2016